Jaipur Tourism City – The First Vacation City of India
Jaipur Tourism City is a new 400 acre mixed use destination resort. The resort is comprised of two sites which are separated by a major highway. The project is one of a kind landmark retail/entertainment hub along the highway. The program includes retail, five hotels, two themed attractions, a golf course and residential.
Jaipur Tourism City also boasts of a 30 acre retail/entertainment destination as part of the overall 400 acre resort. The various components, including a 400 room hotel, are connected by a series of plazas, terraces and streets. An 800,000 sq. ft. mall and 200,000 sq. ft. entertainment complex form the central hub and landmark of the resort.
India’s First tourism city with 300 Acres of Luxury, Entertainment & Adventure.
1. Amusement Park 2. Village Hotel
3. Village Suite Hotel 4. Food Hub
5. Entertainment Zone 6. Retail Mall
7. Sports Village 8. Entertainment Zone
9. Conference Hotel 10. Cultural Valley
11. Water Park 12. Family Hotel
13. Village Resort 14. Golf Resort
15. Grand Oasis hotel 16. Lake View Villas
17. Golf & Country Club 18. Golf View Villas
19. Hillside Villas 20. Hillside Villas
21. Garden Hotel 22. Adventure Sports & Hill Preserves
23. Water Bodies 24. Golf Course